Impact Funding Partners is delighted to be managing the Hate Crime Security Fund for Places of Worship on behalf of the Scottish Government. The Fund has been developed in partnership with Police Scotland.
Scottish Government has made £500,000 available in the form of a Hate Crime Security Fund for the provision of security measures and improvements aimed at reducing the vulnerability of places of worship in Scotland to hate crime.
Applications are welcomed from individual places of worship of all faiths who can demonstrate their vulnerability to hate crime whether or not a crime has been committed or reported to the police.
Timescales for Fund:
• The Fund opens on Wednesday 26th May 2021
• The Fund closes on Wednesday 21st July 2021 at 5pm
• Decisions are expected to be made by 30th September 2020
• Successful applicants will have up to three months from receiving the grant to install their security measures and improvements, and submit a short report, including finances, to Scottish Government
• Up to 100% grants are available for the installation of up to three security measures and improvements
• You can apply for a maximum of £20,000 to cover all or part of your proposed security measures and improvements
If you have any questions or require further information about this fund, you can contact the Hate Crime Security Fund team at firstname.lastname@example.org